24 janeiro 2010

Müde (Cansado)



by Megaherz

tradução da letra por Jeremy Williams.

No more desire
to find something out
I have lost
my head somewhere
A skeleton, a shred of skin
My soul has been stolen

I'm sinking farther down
Still haven't gotten to the floor
I'm going farther down

I am tired
when will I finally fall asleep
The golden times
are long gone
Happiness isn't catching up with me
anymore anyway
I am tired, I am tired

Everything is running by me
It hasn't mattered for a long time already
Everyone gets what they deserve
I feel completely empty

My eyes don't want to see anything anymore
My legs cannot stand anymore
I just want
my impasse to come to an end

I'm sinking farther down
Still haven't gotten to the floor
I'm going farther down

I am tired

I feel like a zombie
like a corpse on vacation
I won't run after myself
anymore

Good night

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário